- being kept up all night but a nasty stomach ache and then discovering that it’s your time of the month…then getting cramps. especially when its the night before Halloween and you may be up late later.
- Windows Task Manager simply refusing to close.
- being told who I have to hang out with, or that I have to be friends with someone that, frankly, I’m not that close to. this is college. [read: not high school] cliques are over and done with, kids.
- people ditching me when I’m having a panic attack, especially during situations that I have repeatedly stated give me panic attacks.
- this goes beyond ditching me at haunted houses, or mazes…it can be small stuff too. like jaywalking. if you were having a panic attack and crying [btw, I was crying], would you want your friends to run off and then shout things back at you? would you consider those people your friends?
- consider this: you have told the same story explaining your irrational fear of something ridiculous so many times, you are surprised people aren’t constantly telling you to shut up. then that situation that irrationally scares the shit out of you comes up, and everyone “forgets” that you are scared shitless of that particular situation. I personally take that as people either blowing off everything I say as exaggeration, or simply not listening to me. I don’t really appreciate either of those things.
- and this one is preemptive: people telling me I took a certain situation too seriously, or was overly upset about it. guess what? chances are you don’t know the whole situation, or the background behind my reaction. [especially if you’re the one who doesn’t listen]
- arguing over opinions. sure, in certain situations you can’t do anything but argue over opinions [for example, Prop 8…all anyone is doing is arguing over opinions, really, and thats not gonna change anyone’s mind, unless they are undecided] but most of the time it just should not happen. For example: Party A likes tomatoes, Party B does not. Party A does not like ketchup, while Party B does. Do you think that arguing over tastes [especially when it comes to food] is going to change either party’s mind? You can question the reasons Party B dislikes tomatoes all you want, but the fact of the matter is…Party B does not like tomatoes. Get over it. There are more important things in the world than mexican food. [I hope Nathan knows what I mean]
- the silent treatment. again, this is college. NOT high school. and I’m pretty sure the silent treatment was lame in high school too anyway. if you have a beef with me or anybody else…maybe take a few minutes to breathe, if you really are that angry, and then fucking talk to me about it. you ignoring me [especially if I don’t know why you’re mad] is just gonna piss me off, and how the hell am [are] I [we] supposed to fix the problem if you won’t talk to me about it, hm?
- one-track-minded perverted assholes. I think you get it.
I’m pretty sure there’s more out there in the world, but thats all for now. Happy freakin Halloween.