This was a great weekend. For many reasons, but one in particular.
Random video time:
Anyway, the reason this blog is titled hodge podge is because I really did not feel like staying on topic today. That being said… I think it’s time for a list.
1. If you haven’t already, see Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day. It is a great movie starring Frances McDormand and Amy Adams. It’s really cute and funny and sweet. And it takes place in the 40s which, as it turns out, is one of my favorite decades.
2. I have a serious addiction to blogs relating to fitness or wellness or dieting or weight loss. I think that says a lot about me and I’m not sure I like what it says. But I’ll wait until I reach my goal weight to worry about it. Haha.
3. I kinda want to get a retainer again. I think my teeth are starting to shift back to their old position of crookedness and I find that unsettling.
4. I also want to get my armpits waxed. I know that sounds strange but having to shave them every day is annoying, and it’s getting to be summertime so I really will have to shave them every single day. Better to just get them waxed.
5. Southern California is amazing and I love it. So shut up John. 🙂