This weeks Top Ten Tuesday (courtesy of The Broke and the Bookish) is all about what future reads we’re eyeing… So without further ado,
Ten Five Books I’ve recently added to my To Be Read list. (These books were all added during a leisurely browse at the bookstore. If a book looked interesting to me I just took a picture of it. This is how I discover most of my TBR books.) Once you’ve read my list be sure to write your own, then head over to the original post and add your list to the linky!
- Still Life with Bread Crumbs — Anna Quindlen
- I’ll Have What She’s Having — Rebecca Harrington
- Love by the Book — Melissa Pimentel
- That Part was True — Deborah McKinlay
- The Miniaturist — Jessie Burton
Those are five books that caught my eye recently! Happy reading!